Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning an extended move back to the United Kingdom from the United States, six years after stepping down from royal duties. Their children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, are enrolled in British schools for the term starting in September, and the family will live in a private residence outside London.
Royal Gossip
Join me in exploring the world of royal affairs through "Royal Gossip" for fun and carefree discussions. Escape the chaos and indulge in some light-hearted gossip with us!
Thursday, August 20, 2026
Thursday, August 13, 2026
Gossips that never ends - king Charles's Summer holiday
Queen Camilla makes surprise change to her plans with King Charles during summer holiday
Queen is set to complete a solo engagement as she takes a brief break from her summer holiday with King Charles next week.
Camilla, 79, who is the patron of York Racecourse, will attend the first dKing Charles, meanwhile, is expected to remain in Scotland. The monarch, 77, has been staying in the Castle of Mey, but will soon be making his way to
BalmoralCastle for the rest of the summer. ay of the Ebor Festival on Wednesday, 19 August, according to the royal diary.
She is expected to meet "unsung heroes" at the racecourse, including St John's Ambulance volunteers and jockey Joe Fanning, as well as representatives from local charities.
She will present the trophy to the winning owner of the feature race, the Juddmonte International Stakes, the new engagement revealed.King Charles, meanwhile, is expected to remain in Scotland. The monarch, 77, has been staying in the Castle of Mey, but will soon be making his way to Balmoral Castle for the rest of the summer.
Balmoral Castle prepares for King Charles's arrival
The King is expected to head to Balmoral any day now, and preparations for his arrival are well underway.
The Castle doors have now closed to members of the public, the residence announced on Monday, though the gift shop and cafe will remain open during certain hours.
The grounds are expected to reopen for autumn from early October.
Balmoral has been a beloved residence for the royal family for generations, and it's where the late Queen Elizabeth II spent her final days.
Prince Albert first purchased the estate, which is nestled within the Cairngorms National Park, for Queen Victoria in 1852.
It now serves as a private sanctuary for the royals to spend their summer in the Scottish Highlands each year.
King Charles and Queen Camilla's summer holiday
It was confirmed at the start of August that the King had left England and would slowly be making his way to Balmoral.
He began with a trip to the Mey Highland Games, where he got into the spirit by enjoying a dram of whisky. He also visited Caithness in the Scottish Highlands.
The King was most recently seen in public in Dingwall in the Scottish Highlands last Friday, meeting locals while wearing a traditional Scottish kilt.
Every year, the King and Queen retreat to the 50,000-acre estate Balmoral in Aberdeenshire. Typically, other members of the royal family will come to visit, including the Prince and Princess of Wales and their three children.
The King and Queen usually stay at Birkhall, an 18th-century home in the grounds, so that the main castle can be used for larger family gatherings.
The Prime Minister also tends to visit the monarch for a weekend retreat in the late summer, meaning Andy Burnham may stay there for the first time in his new role.
Credit : Hello Magazine
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
Meghan Markle hits back after Martha Stewart said duchess dropped dinner party gossip about trip to King Charles - as insider claims cooking star 'must have been confused'
Meghan Markle has denied chatting about her reunion with the King at a California dinner party attended by fellow lifestyle guru Martha Stewart,
Ms Stewart, whom some claim Meghan wants to usurp as the world's best-known homemaker, said the former actress had been briefing fellow diners about her family's trip to the UK to see Prince Harry's father at a recent soiree.
But a source close to the Duchess of Sussex claimed Martha 'must have been confused' because the pair were not seated near one another.
She claimed Meghan was openly 'talking about' her visit to Highgrove to see KIng Charles.
'I know she was,' she insisted.
Last month, the Sussexes had a private family reunion with King Charles and Queen Camilla at Highgrove House during a chaotic trip to the UK.
Harry had reportedly agreed not to speak publicly about the visit and that no photographs would be shared. Meghan's Instagram post on the trip shared a number of intimate family moments - but nothing from Highgrove.
Today, a source close to the Duchess insisted she did not discuss the UK visit at all, saying only that she had enjoyed a nice holiday in Europe.
The insider said: 'Meghan was asked by someone else about her European vacation and said it was nice, and that was the extent of it. I think she must have been confused.'
Despite the difference of opinion, Meghan remains a 'fan' of Ms Stewart, the source added to the Mirror
Credit: Daily Mirror
Thursday, June 11, 2026
Royal Family LIVE: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'furious at security double standard'
The Sussexes are said to be frustrated as officials reportedly think giving them UK security would be too much of a political risk
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly angry Catherine Princess of Wales's sister, Pippa Middleton, was given permission to improve security around her home. The 42-year-old, her husband, hedge fund manager James Matthews, 50, and their three children live at Barton Court, a £16.75million, 145 acre estate in Berkshire. The Sussexes are said to think that this is a "double standard", as civil servants from the Home Office, the Cabinet Office and the Foreign Office are reportedly opposed to granting the couple taxpayer-funded protection whenever they are in the UK because it would carry too much political risk.
"There are implications for my family, due to their high public profile, which means there is a need for a higher level of security than would otherwise be the case if the circumstances were different," Matthews said, according to Sky News "Therefore, to improve security for my family, before we moved in, I arranged for an electric security gate to be erected on the drive." "Unfortunately there has been a continued need to enhance security," he added.❤
source: Daily Express
Wednesday, March 25, 2026
With Kate's Cancer church became closer
Sorry William, but Kate and Meghan are holier than thou! Amid questions about the future King's 'quiet faith', how his wife became 'more interested' in religion during cancer - and his sister-in-law's 'prayer circles'
Prince William has sparked controversy with a somewhat lukewarm endorsement of the Church of England, which he will one day govern, after it was revealed he has a 'quiet faith'.
However, if the future King is in need of a spiritual boost, he need look no further for inspiration than his wife and sister-in-law Meghan Markle who have both leaned into their religious beliefs to manage some of life's greatest obstacles.
The Prince of Wales reportedly used her faith as a tool while she navigated her cancer diagnosis, while King Charles also used his relationship with the church to manage his respective health battle.
Meanwhile, prior to meeting Prince Hurry and converting into the Church of England, Meghan Markle, who was raised Protestant, would gather her Suits co-stars for a prayer circle before filming.
According to Meghan's old school friend Ninaki Priddy, it was God who got the Duchess of Sussex through her 'darkest moments'.
It comes as the Prince of Wales has revealed his commitment to the Church of England, despite not being a regular churchgoer.
Days before attending the Archbishop of Canterbury's enthronement, William for the first time confirmed his wish to forge 'a strong and meaningful bond with the Church and its leadership'.
While the British monarch is required to be an Anglican to serve as the Supreme Governor of the Church of England, other members of the Firm are not bound to a particular religion.
Credit : Daily Mirror
Thursday, February 26, 2026
Harry and Meghan 'snubbed' by Jordan's royal family: King Abdullah and his eldest son - who have close relationship to Charles and William - swerve meeting with Sussexes
The Duke and have been seemingly snubbed by the King and Crown Prince of Jordan during their whistle-stop pseudo-royal tour of the Middle East.
Harry
and Meghan landed in the capital, Amman, late on Tuesday night for a
royal-style tour and within hours began series of humanitarian visits to
various charity organization providing countless photo opportunities.
This
included an event at the British Ambassador’s residence with World Health
Organization officials and Embassy staff yesterday that has been branded ‘entirely
inappropriate’ by critics.
And
today the Sussex’s visited a rehab centre in Amman, where the opted
for high-street style over haute couture, Wearing a £109 jacket from Zara.
The
current king of Jordan, Abdullah II, has strong ties to the British Royal
Family and is close to King
Charles – having met him on an official visit to London last year where
they were pictured warmly greeting each other.
Their
relationship is so close that King Abdullah and his wife Queen Rania were
special VVIP guests at the coronation. Queen Rania also had several
meetings with Queen Camilla to discuss women’s issues.
Crown Prince Hussein is also friends
with Prince William spending time together in recent years in Britain and
Jordan, from watching football together
to a joint visit to a RAF base. The Prince and Prince of Wales, who were at a community
event in Llanidloes, Wales, together this afternoon, also attended
Hussein's wedding in 2023.
But
despite Harry and Meghan being in Amman, a source in Jordan told the Daily
Mail: 'There is no meeting scheduled between the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and
the Jordanian Royal Family. ’
Saturday, December 27, 2025
Diana the Princess of Wales 25th Death Anniversary
The 25th death anniversary of Diana, Princess of Wales, was observed on August 31, 2022. Although more than two decades have passed since her fatal car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997, her legacy as the "People's Princess" continues to resonate globally. Tributes and Commemorations
- Kensington Palace: Royal fans and well-wishers gathered at the gates of her former London home to leave floral tributes, photographs, and personal messages.
- Paris (Pont de l'Alma): Mourners visited the Flame of Liberty monument near the tunnel where the accident occurred, placing flowers and cards in her memory.
- Althorp House: Her brother, Earl Spencer, lowered the flag to half-mast at the Spencer family estate in Northamptonshire, where she is buried on a private island.
- Private Remembrance by Her Sons: Both Prince William and Prince Harry marked the day privately. Prince Harry expressed a desire to "share the spirit" of his mother with his children and celebrate her "incredible work".
- Humanitarian Work: Her fearless advocacy for causes like HIV/AIDS awareness and the ban on landmines (through organizations like MAG is still cited as a turning point in how royals engage with sensitive social issues.
- The Diana Award: Her memory is officially preserved through The Diana Award , a charity established in her name that recognizes young people for their social action and humanitarian efforts.
- Modernization of the Monarchy: Historians credit her for "breathing fresh air" into the British monarchy, making the institution appear more accessible and empathetic to the public.
- Cultural Representation: Her life continues to be explored in modern media, including the Netflix series The Crown and films like Spencer, introducing her story to a new generation. Source Google.com